Valued Followers

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

DANA CHABINO STUDIOS
ALLA PRIMA

Hi, I am a 36 year old full-time painter living in Wichita KS. where I was born and raised. I have a tremendous love for art and all things art related. I have been painting ever since I was able to hold a brush. I have studied for years under two locally known artists, and have produced several award winning paintings. I paint in both watercolor and oils, and love doing landscape paintings. My work is strongly influenced by the old impressionists, Monet, Cezanne, Pissaro & Manet just to name a few. I  hope you enjoy viewing my work and I welcome any comments you may have. Please feel free to contact me on the availability of any of these paintings.

Thanks again for taking the time to check out this site.

Sincerly
Dana Chabino
 



No comments:

Post a Comment