Valued Followers

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

" Still Life With Blue Vase " Water Color and Graphite

  Good morning everyone! I hope your day is going well! I have little purple flowers that have sprung up out in the front yard YAY!! :) Spring is here :) I hope lol. But it was a little to cold for me to go out & paint them this morning & I'm still not felling the greatest :(  But I will survive I'm sure :) Anyway I wanted to do another flower painting & beings I didn't want to go outside & paint I stayed indoors & did this one instead. Who knows maybe it will warm up here later & then I can go out & paint them. But till then I guess these will just have to do! I hope you like this one!

Hope you have a Fantastic Day! :)

Best wishes!

Dana

Water Color & Graphite
on Arches 140 Lb. Cold Pressed Paper
6X8
SOLD


9 comments:

  1. Lucky for the spring, here in Italy winter is standing tall! Nice flowers, have a nice week, Arianna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both! Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spring has showen herself here as well in the south! I also have some very lovey form of purple dwarf iris in my back garden. Thank you for the touch of spring from your neck of the woods. Hope you feel better. I'm under the weather myself.
    Cheers (you've inspired me)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work my friend

    many thanks for popping by my wee blog from the tin can

    peace and light

    ReplyDelete
  5. B.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l. You make the flowers sing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey! Thanks for looking at my blog--I like what you are doing here a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes in this paint I can see that it is srping time!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Dana:)

    Greetings:)

    Beautiful painting with sober colors. It is great to know that spring is in the offing. Here in Kochi we are having a hot summer and we all hope soon the rain will come.

    Have a nice day Dana:)
    Joseph

    ReplyDelete