Valued Followers

Sunday, March 7, 2010

What's It Worth ? I

  Thank you all SO MUCH for making this past week a GREAT ONE! To help show my appreciation  I am listing todays painting on eBay and leaving  the value of this painting up to you starting at .99 cents with NO RESERVE! And I am picking up the shipping & Insurance costs World Wide! And a great big thank you to all who left comments on yesterdays painting! What a huge relief & pleasure it has been reading all your comments  :) :)

  Now I actually got out doors to paint again finally! In fact it was so nice this morning I went & sat out on the corner in my P.J.'s  Literally to paint this one! Of course I took my cup of coffee with me! I live right on the corner of 13th. Street and that is where I painted the back side of this Neighborhood Watch Sign!

  Hope all of you are having a wonderful weekend!

And congratulations in advance to the lucky winner of this painting!
If you have any questions please contact me by E-mail or by phone.

Thanks for bidding!!

Dana

8" x 6" Water Color & Graphite 2010
Done on Arches 140Lb. Cold Pressed Water Color Paper
Free Shipping & Insurance World Wide!

SOLD

Thank You For Bidding :)

Congratulations!!




12 comments:

  1. Dana, thanks for following my blog and helping me find yours. Interesting work! I am especially taken with your vase with faux flowers.

    I use to visit Wichita on occasion when my son lived there and worked in aerospace. Nice town!

    Good luck with your daily paintings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your painting are so soft and lovely. Thank you for taking the time to follow my life's journey.

    Blessings, Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Dana...thank you for joining my followers list...I appreciate that it led me to finding you and your beautiful artwork. There is nothing nicer than viewing original art on canvas by a true artist. Like having a day at a wonderful art gallery. I look forward to return visits and have joined your followers list to that end. Kind regards, Gayle (in Canada).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Dana
    Congratulations for your work is very real and strong colors and designs form a harmonious whole.
    Have a good week
    Regards
    Paulo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for introduce me to your wonderful art. I enjoy going through your blog and like what I see. The soft color you use in your art is so delicate beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for visiting my blog...you make wonderful art!

    yvette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Dana,
    thank you for joining my blog and welcome to my world of madness ;-)
    I live in Bavaria Germany and hope that this google translator does a good job so that I don´t need to translate every post and everyone can understand my literary and inspiring posts ;-) I will regard your paintings a little longer now and wish you a sunny day !
    Eve

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Dana, thanks for the follow and for introducing yourself so that I might find your blog. I enjoyed viewing your art work over the last several months and will add that I especially like your impressionistic work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Dana, Thanks for becoming a follower of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You make wonderfull art! Congratulations for your work!:)))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks again to ALL of YOU for your wonderful comments! You ALL are SO GREAT!!!

    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful blog you have
    i make also paintings (its my hobby ;)
    Amazing art work
    my compliments :-)

    ReplyDelete