Valued Followers

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

House With Red Roof - Water Color & Ink

It has been a very sad day for me :(  A friend of mine stopped by my studio the other day to tell me that his brother another friend & talented tattoo design artist had died from a drug overdose. And today was His funeral. Now I personally don't do funerals, but I will miss him a great deal! I also consider myself lucky and fortunate to have a couple of his drawings that he did for me!~

Even though it has been a sad day I have been trying very hard not to let his death get me down. So this is what I came up with for today. I tend to think of it as kind of a bright and happy painting to help lift my spirits! :)

Anyway I hope your week is off to a good start! And I hope you like this painting! Speaking of bright & happy I did kind of notice what kind of seems like a rainbow in the upper left hand corner of this painting, which I wasn't even aware of right away! But was happy & glad to see it :)

Hope you all like it!

Best wishes!

House With Red Roof
Click On Image To Enlarge

2010
Water Color & Ink
8"x6"
Done On Arches 140Lb. Cold Pressed Paper

8 comments:

  1. Dana, I'm sorry about your friend. I think it's good to put those feelings on canvas. The house picture is lovely. When I get a few extra, I'm gonna buy one, before you go and get so famous, I can't afford it. :) Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Nice!Thanks for joining my blog, I hope I can keep you entertained,LOL.;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Dana! I like know your paintings an colours. Thanks for drop and follow my blog. :) have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sure a very happy painting! Interesting how you use art to mold your moods. Very smart!
    Thanks for following my blog, it makes me happy to be surrounded by artists!
    Take care

    ReplyDelete