Valued Followers

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Impression Trees - Oil on Canvas Panel

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! This is an oil painting I did a couple of weeks ago, and have been waiting very patiently for it to dry, yeah right lol. I also added two coats of varnish to this one as well. Anyway I hope that you all like todays painting and I appreciate you taking the time to stop by to take a look at it!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Best Wishes!

Dana

Impression Trees

Click On Photo To Enlarge

2010
7"x5"
Oil On Canvas Panel
SOLD




9 comments:

  1. Hi Dana!
    You can do make these really well.I admire them.
    Thank yoy charing these here.

    Katariina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olá meu querido!
    Seja bem vindo ao Chá das Cinco.
    Um abraço
    Gemária Sampaio

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that soft blue in the sky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work, Dana.
    Greetings from Buenos Aires.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,

    I'm glad you follow my simple blog about the charity. Thanks

    Your work is very beautiful and has style, I like paintings and prints of landscapes. If allowed would like to add your blog in my "Favorite Blogs list."

    I wish you peace and love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully done!
    http://collagedrawer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have such a light touch. There's such cheerfulness in all your work.

    ReplyDelete