Valued Followers

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Untitled VII - Water Color & Ink

I did this painting last evening, and really had a good time painting it! It was kind of funny in a way, we just had our front porch painted over this past weekend, and I have to go out & clean it today! I tend to get a little messy when I paint, needless to say I painted this picture while sitting out on the front porch LOL.

Hope that you all are having a great day!

Thanks for stopping by & thanks for all of your comments over the weekend! :)

Hope you like today's painting!

Best wishes!

Dana

Untitled VII
Click On Image To Enlarge

Untitled VII
2010
Water Color & Ink
8"x6"
Done On Arches 140Lb. Cold Pressed Paper

6 comments:

  1. Hi Dana,
    Thanks for following my blog. I am checking out your artwork and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those colors, looks like a sunrise behind the foliage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this painting. Love the colours. There is a strength than isn't initially apparent here until you spend some time with it.

    Inspired.

    ReplyDelete