Valued Followers

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Water Color & Ink - Back Patio Scene

I did this painting early last evening on location downtown. I was really impressed by the layout of the whole scene! Especially the banner on the wall & potted flowers beneath it. I'm going to have to make another trip down there here one of these days,  there's some other really cool scenes there that I think would make for a nice painting or two!

Hope you all are having a great weekend! And I hope that you all like todays painting!

Best wishes!

Dana

Back Patio Scene
Click On Image To Enlarge

2010
Water Color & Ink
8"x61/4"
Done On Arches 140Lb. Cold Pressed Paper

7 comments:

  1. Oh, I like that one! The colors are great. For some reason this one speaks more to me. You have made me need to get my "daily" art fix. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The energy you put into this is wonderful. The planter with the green plant on the left is so well done. Good work

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this one. Great colors and movement.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great contrast of dense lines and negative space!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all of your wonderful comments! :)
    I really appreciate them :)

    Best wishes to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the colors on this one. The black lines make it light and the red touch makes it warm.
    You do great work!

    ReplyDelete