Valued Followers

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Water Color & Ink - Impression Marigolds

I Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend! Here a few days ago I walked across the street to the Church that is right by me to buy a pop and a candy bar. They were selling flowers two for a dollar! So I bought a few of these marigolds to plant in my planters out front which I needed to do anyway! And I figured the money was going to a good cause & to help out the church, so it was a pretty good deal I thought!

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to stop by to take a look at todays painting! I hope that you all like it!

Best wishes!

Dana

Impression Marigolds
Click On Image To Enlarge

2010
Water Color & Ink
6"x8"
Done On Arches 140Lb. Cold Pressed Paper

7 comments:

  1. Bardzo ładne są te Twoje obrazy. Pozdrawiam. Marcin

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pen work around the yellow petals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice of you to visit and I'm honored that you selceted to come back to see my Sweet Romantic Notions collection of Valentine's. You being an artist makes me want to make sure I select my very best Valentine's to display. Who knows you might find one that you would like to create with watercolors. Wouldnt that be nice? Have a nice day..Shirley & Cupid..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! Thank you for stopping by.Your paintings are imaginative and splendet.I like your works.
    Greetings from Croatia (Europe):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shalom Aleichem!
    Your new paint is very good! Congratulations.

    I'll have a few days away, Hannah will be born. She needs a lot of me now.

    In recent days I posted about:
    - Psalm we recite and singing at birth to babies, "Shir LaMa'alot - A song of ascents", psalm 121.
    - The holiday of Shavuot (Pentecost) - Hag Matan Torateinu or "Festival of the Giving of Our Torah and Hag ha'Bikkurim or Festival of the First Fruits.
    - "Letter to Jerusalem", by Rabbi Yosef Y. Jacobson. A letter explaining the importance of Jerusalem to the Jewish people.
    Re-posted "The Meaning of the Word Tzedakah", do justice to the needy through charity is our obligation.
    The TikkunTree Project - a project to "repair the tree of life" using the knit dress for the weapons of peace, promoting integration of people from around the world, women and men, Arabs and Jews, point by point.
    Tikkum Olam, why we should contribute to "repair the world."

    Anyway, I tried to leave messages for all to enjoy during my absence.

    Thank you participate in my simple Blog.
    See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dana, you have such energy and imagination! It's something I truly admire!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, I have a question...Is the blue the feeling you get when you smell the marigold foliage? I have marigolds in the garden. Love their beauty, but the foliage stinketh.
    I tease. Your art is interesting and compelling to view.
    Thanks for giving me the opportunity to visit.

    ReplyDelete