Valued Followers

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Impression Iris Field - Oil On Canvas Panel

Good morning fellow bloggers! This is the painting that I have been promising to post here for I don't know how long LOL. Anyway I was pretty pleased with the way this one turned out! I composed this picture from several different plein air sketches & studies that I had done a while back!

I hope that you all like this one!

Thanks for all  of the wonderful comments you have been leaving on my pictures! I really appreciate them :)

Thanks for stopping by today to check out this painting!

I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!

Best wishes!

Dana

Impression Iris Field II
Click On Image To Enlarge

2010
Oil On Canvas Panel
12"x9"
by
Dana Chabino

24 comments:

  1. Hi, I love iris so like this choice of subject in this painting. This is my favorite of your paintings I have seen thus far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work, I love these iris! Arianna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not bad at all!

    I just took a Colonial Art class recently so I'm glad I'm not totally lost! haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lindo o seu trabalho.
    Gosto do surrealismo e do abstrato.
    Eu amo Rafael Sanzio, em especial.

    Abraços,
    Nirma Regina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love that one and the colors are just great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Dana for introducig me to your site.
    I have really enjoyed your paintings.It is lovely to see someone else creating their art daily and sharing it with the world.
    best wishes,
    jane c

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all so much! :)

    Really glad you all like this one!

    Best wishes to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, Dana, this just sings, its gorgeous, the flow in this painting is outstanding...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful...I really enjoy your style of painting...I've always felt as though I should be painting...I'm not a natural painter but I've started taking lessons this year and absolutely love the process...I lean towards abstract & impressionistic painting!!!

    Nice to meet you...
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Dana,

    This is a beautiful painting! Your work is filled with emotion :)

    Thanks for following! It's very nice to "meet" you.

    Happy Monday,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the way the iris' look against the sky!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE this--the subject and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this!! Beautiful colors and movement! I can definitely see the Monet influence.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this painting, Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. As I look into this picture it takes me away to a peaceful land and promises more treasures as I travel on. Beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete