Valued Followers

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Watercolor - Untitled X

I must have been drunk the other night when I painted this picture LOL. because I sure don't remember painting it. But I really like it! I really like the subdued pastel like colors in this painting!
Hopefully you all, or at least some of you will agree with me :)

I hope you all are having a great weekend so far!

Tomorrow I will be posting an oil painting that I've done!

Thanks for stopping by today!
OH! And a GREAT BIG WELCOME to all of my new followers! :)
Best wishes!
\
Dana

Untitled X
Click On Image To Enlarge

2010
Watercolor & Ink
8"x6"
Done on Arches 140Lb. Cold Pressed Paper



5 comments:

  1. love the blue purle tone of the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im really blessed and lucky to come across ur blog...i love painting a lot and urs are really fab paintings....:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came to your blog for the first time. Liked it. SImple, elegant and love those paintings.
    Joining u as a follower, would be grateful if you can reciprocate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. first. Thankyou for 'following' my blog :)
    second. out of all your paintings, this one caught my attention the most..
    i dont know why
    but honestly, your an AWESOME painter :)

    ReplyDelete