Valued Followers

Monday, June 21, 2010

Wind Chimes - Watercolor

Thanks for all of your wonderful comments on my paintings, they are all really great! Sorry I haven't posted anything recently, things have been just a little crazy here! Anyway this is a painting that I did for a friend of mine, and he thought I should post it,  so here it is!

I will do my best to keep making regular posts :)

And welcome to all of my new followers, really glad you all joined this site! :)

I hope all of you are having a great start to a new week!

Thanks for stopping by!

Best wishes!

Dana

Wind Chimes
Click On Image To Enlarge

2010
Watercolor
8"x6"
Done On Arches 140Lb. Cold Pressed Paper
Private Collection


9 comments:

  1. Dana,
    Thanks for stopping by and following my blog. I'm glad I found yours, your art is extraordinaire!

    Blessings.
    Doris
    www.doris-socialworker.blogpot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the follow! Your work is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two weeks ago, I went to the Museo D'Orsay in Paris. Such a wonderful collection of impressionist paintings. I'll probably post about it soon. Thanks for the follow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you work. I'm an Expressionist' s sister.
    I love how fragile that painting is!

    Have a great Tuesday!

    ~B

    ReplyDelete
  5. You 'new" subject matter is wonderful to see, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stupendo!!!Mi pare d'essere in Cina.
    Splendidi colori.
    Ciao
    Bruna

    ReplyDelete