Valued Followers

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Bed Of Flowers - Watercolor

I actually painted this picture a couple of months ago, but am just now getting around to posting it. This will probably be the last plein air floral painting you see from me in a while.... well until next spring that is :)  sorry about the delay in my posting but I assure you I have been busy painting, and check my mail daily for new comments from all of you,  which I appreciate dearly!

Hope you all like this one.

Best wishes as always!

Dana

Bed of Flowers
Click on image to enlarge

2010
Watercolor & Ink
8"x6" On Arches 140Lb. Cold Pressed Paper
Free Shipping!
$85



6 comments:

  1. Ce bouquet de fleurs, est encore emprunt de toute la vivacité d'un été généreux.
    Très belle composition,
    Bonne journée à toi,
    Roger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Très aérien et tout en douceur...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ¡Hola!...me gusta,es un placer para mí visitarte.

    Saludos!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like these flowers! Reminds me of a Picasso.

    ReplyDelete