Valued Followers

Friday, October 1, 2010

Flowers In Green Wine Bottle - Oil on Canvas

I have had this one wine bottle for... I don't know how long! If my memory serves me correctly the wine wasn't all that great, but for some reason I decided to keep the bottle, and have included it in a number of my paintings! This painting has been sold but prints are available, I'm even purchasing one for myself!
Hope that you all like it!

Flowers in Green Wine Bottle
Click on image to enlarge





2010
 14"x11"
Oil on Studio Wrapped Canvas
$675
Sold


10 comments:

  1. Very beautiful with soft colours! Arianna

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Moon
    shines
    on a cat

    Meow

    As a native Swede,I am particularly proud of my love poetry suite Sonnets for Katie.

    My Poems

    My art

    Yours,

    - Peter Ingestad, Sweden

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it can see why it sold ~ thanks, Fall in MA so I am blog hopping to some of my favorite blogs ~ hugs and namaste, c~z

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mi piace molto questo tuo stile. Belli anche i colori. Elvi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good movements, good colors and feelings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dana! How are you? :D

    Beautiful your flowers as usual! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your work is very subtle and very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this painting "dances".
    I love the contrast!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey u Dana
    I am anchanted with yours pictures, this particular painting is very deep for me...so so beautiful, I am following u too.

    Kisses ang hugs :)

    )0(

    ReplyDelete